CIFEr 2014 Registration
(until February 7, 2014)
(after February 7, 2014)
|IEEE Members/IAFE Members||£288||£388|
|IEEE Student Members||£144||£244|
All prices in British Pound Sterling. Approximated conversion rate on 12-01-2014, 1 British Pound Sterling equals = 1.20512 Euros = 1.64720 U.S.Dollar.
Registration fee is determined by the date of payment and not the date of registration. The registration fee includes participation to all sessions, conference material, coffee breaks and social events.
- Every accepted paper must have at least one full (not student) IEEE/IAFE member or non-member registration. A full (member or non-member) registration entitles you to publish a maximum of 2 papers. Authors must register before the early registration deadline in order to publish their papers.
- No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration fee.
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is uploaded and one of the authors finishes a full registration of a suitable kind (member or non-member) by February 7, 2014.
- One registration will cover the publication of up to two accepted papers. Each additional accepted paper associated with the same registration will be subject to a mandatory publication fee.
- IEEE Member Registration: To qualify for the member rate your IEEE Membership number will be required.
- Student Registration: To qualify for the student rate, a proof of current full-time student status (i.e., a copy of student card or certification from University) will be required.
Registration is available through the UCL site. You will need to create a new account before registering.
For enquiries regarding the registration, please contact Dawn Bailey.