CIFEr 2012 Registration
(until February 12, 2012)
(after February 12, 2012)
|IEEE Members/IAFE Members||$300||$400|
|IEEE Student Members||$150||$200|
All prices in US dollar. Approximated conversion rate on 10-02-2012, 1 U.S. dollar = 0.754034082 Euros.
Registration fee is determined by the date of payment and not the date of registration. The registration fee includes participation to all sessions, conference material, coffee breaks and social events.
For groups of 5 persons from the same organization, one of the registrations is free.
- No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration fee.
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is uploaded and one of the authors finishes a registration (of any suitable kind) by February 12, 2012.
- One registration will cover the publication of up to two accepted papers. Each additional accepted paper associated with the same registration will be subject to a mandatory publication fee.
- IEEE Member Registration: To qualify for the member rate your IEEE Membership number will be required.
- Student Registration: To qualify for the student rate, a proof of current full-time student status (i.e., a copy of student card or certification from University) will be required.
Registration through Brown Paper Tickets (early registration closed)
Registration is available by following this link or by clicking the image below.
If you are having difficulties with the Brown Paper Tickets, you can also register by post, fax or mail. Complete the CIFEr 2012 registration form and follow the instruction at the bottom of the form.
The early rate will be honored for all registrations received or postmarked by Monday, February 13th.
For enquiries regarding the registration, please contact Kirsten Teasdale.